The Morehouse Career Development and Engagement Center supports Men of Morehouse in their career engagement, readiness, and success by providing them with guidance, tools, resources, and access to employment and professional opportunities.
Our Morehouse Career Development and Engagement Center can assist at all stages of your career planning and job search. Speak with one of our team members to assist you with:
- Exploring your major and career options
- Taking our career interest and personality assessments
- Assist in constructing your resume or cover letters for job/internship applications
- Preparing you for interviews through interview coaching (mock interviews)
- Helping you build an action plan to clarify your goals and connect you with resources to achieve them.
Click here to learn more about The Morehouse Career Development and Engagement Center
Your gift to the Morehouse Career Development and Engagement Center will also support the $500 million “Making Men of Consequence” Campaign for Morehouse College to expand support for student scholarships, innovative academic programs, athletic programs, faculty research and recruitment, and campus improvements,
For more information on the Campaign for Morehouse, click here.
Invest in the Morehouse Career Development and Engagement Center